Executive Producer & Head of Production, Clearchannel Radio
Positive Flux was created to help media firms plan and execute the strategic technology projects and operational transformations that they do not have the internal resources or experience to do.
Who are we?
With 30 years of technology, business operations and process experience, Positive Flux has the expertise to ensure that you reach the timeline, ROI (Return on Investment) and project success you desire.
We help content companies develop and deliver strategic changes, from critical operational improvements through business acquisition to building facilities from the ground up. We act as your agent, preparing plans, cost estimates, RFPs (Request for Proposal) and we assist your team in selecting the right professionals for your project.
We also bring our expertise and knowledge into the financial sector, advising companies seeking to invest in the industry.
We extend your team
Think of us as a bolt-on extension for your current organization’s capabilities.
We start by ensuring we have a thorough understanding of your business and culture. We then add our experience to assist your business in making constructive change from the inside. With expertise in change management, production systems, distribution technology, new media, finance, construction management and Six Sigma, Positive Flux is positioned to add a depth of experience to your team.
Clients hire us for
Years of Experience
Years in business
CLIENTS & TESTIMONIALS
We’re good at listening. We let our clients do the talking.
- 'Positive Flux understood our needs and provided the guidance we needed to make the right choices.'Chris Costello
Executive Producer & Head of Production, Clearchannel Radio
- '... a true leader. He did a phenomenal job in handling many different areas of the project while communicating each step effectively with our station leadership.'Bill Nardi
Dir Technology & Engineering, WRC-TV
- '...managed win-win strategies with difficult technology interfaces among the various station groups.'Doug Holloway
President NBC Network Distribution
- 'I learned so much watching Larry lead complex projects with 100's of people working tight deadlines. His attention to detail was impressive.'Wheeler, Michael
Pres.CNBC/Dow Jones Desktop Video
- '...brilliant mind for innovation and technology. Throw in his mastery of economics and you have one of the most powerful weapons you could ever ask for.... In my opinion, he is the equivalent of Michael Jordan in the technology and management sector of our industry.'Steve Cohen
President Manhattan Place Entertainment
- 'Larry has proven again and again that he can take on the most difficult challenges and ensure success.'Tom Canavan
EVP Systems & Technology Services, Ascent Media Group
- '...proven record of accomplishment in project management ensures that he is able to complete projects on time, at or under budget, and to the satisfaction of his customers.'Jay Schneider
EVP Operations at TV One
- 'Positive Flux provided invaluable and unique expertise to Canoe's efforts developing and deploying Interactive Television in the U.S. Their technical and operational experience, coupled with sharp analytic skills, helped us shape potentially ground-breaking new developments to advance the state of broadcast television engineering.'Arthur Orduna
CTO/CPO Canoe Ventures
- '...a driven leader who can frame a problem quickly, envision solutions, and execute a build project team, persuade others, and deliver on budget and on time.'Todd Donovan
Senior Vice-President, Broadcast Operations & Engineering, ABC TV Network
- Positive Flux provided us with invaluable operational, financial, and technical know-how that made this possible. Most importantly, Positive Flux feels like part of the WAPA family.Joe Ramos
General Manager, WAPA-TV
- '... adds tremendous value to any organization who wishes to stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive with the best within their respective industry.'Neil Tucker
Principal, TPG Architecture
- 'Their grasp of technology is second to none but the ability to translate this knowledge into innovations which made the organization more efficient and effective is what really set them apart.'Jonathan Spira
CEO and Chief Analyst, Basex
- 'Best project manage ever! and I'm not just saying that.'Mike Wheeler
Managing Dir at Westerly Partners
- '...extremely strong technical and organizational skills. Approach to projects and problem solving is methodical and well researched...'Bob Doherty
VP Broadcast Operations, NBC Universal
- '... able to move projects forward at a rapid pace. My experiences were empowering, gratifying and educational.'Doug Butler
Director of Engineering at Fox News & Business Networks
- 'Positive Flux refers to everything as ‘we.’ They fully immersed themselves in our company, our team, and this project.'Bermudez, Dionne
Senior Director of New Media and Business Development, HBO Latin America
- 'Positive Flux has been instrumental to the HBO GO Latin America project, complementing HBO’s resources and working effectively within our organization while bringing valuable expertise from across traditional and digital media.'Emilio Rubio
President of HBO Latin America
- 'Positive Flux has a unique combination of technical knowledge and business acumen that makes a great fit for new media distribution projects on a larger scale than have been attempted before.'Dionne Bermudez
Senior Director of New Media and Business Development at HBO Latin America
- '... strong knowledge of broadcast operations and transmission technologies and was an invaluable partner when negotiating agreements with suppliers. Larry has strong project management skills and a superb business acumen.'Dennis Bruzzi
Director of Sourcing Programs, NBC Universal
- 'Larry has the rare gift of making the difficult look easy and the complicated seem simple. He is a no-hysteria manager, the best kind there is.'Hal Reynolds
Senior VP at PAC-12
We’re proud of the projects we have completed. Everything from small operational studies and market research to full-blown facility builds.
WAPA-TV Credits Positive Flux in Smooth Transition to New Tapeless Workflow
Puerto Rico’s Leading Television Station and Creator of Locally Produced Content Brings in Change Management Expert for Major Operations Overhaul April 7, 2016 Positive Flux, the leading provider of change management planning and execution services for media companies, today announced that it has guided client WAPA, the top broadcaster based in Puerto Rico, through a…
Positive Flux Helps HBO Latin America Group Launch HBO GO Platform
Works from within HBO Latin America to Steer all Phases of Project Evaluation, Technology Planning, Deployment and Testing
Positive Flux helps Canoe Ventures behind the scenes
Multi-year engagement to help with interactive content strategy
Clearchannel: Clear Channel Radio Releases Stunning Concert Video Faster than the Speed of Smartphones
Speeding up concert production
CNBC Pushes Boundaries of Its On Air Look
with help from Positive Flux
Proxy Workflows & Web Services Score Big for Sports News Challenges
The stage was set We recently completed a project for a client launching a new sports cable network. The client needed a new sports-oriented newsroom to review and log sporting events including soccer, baseball, and basketball. They wanted to be able to view all of the sporting events on desktops, log the best parts, edit…
VCC: Video Call Center
Positive Flux helps NBC Sports create new global headquarters in Stamford
Positive Flux helps NBC Sports create new global production center in Stamford CT
Positive Flux leads the creation of a news facility for Univision & ABC
News production facility unites Univision News & launces Fusion network
Our team has the change management experience to help guide you to success.
GET IN TOUCH!
We look forward to seeing how we can help your team succeed!
Please let us know how we can help you succeed.
New York, USA
US: 1-(855) 358-3589
Int’l: +1 (914) 873-0152
Comments or questions are welcome.